Get this week's lesson here.
Just wanted to share one quick though about this lesson...
To me, the absolute best example of someone who was IN the world and not OF the world was Mormon.
I adore Mormon. He's one of my favorites. When I read through the first couple chapters in Mormon I feel like he can genuinely relate to what the youth are going through today. He knows how it feels to stand alone.
-Mormon Chapter One-
1. And now I, Mormon, make a record of the things which I have both seen and heard, and call it the Book of Mormon.
7. The whole face of the land had become covered with buildings, and the people were as numerous almost, as it were the sand of the sea.
13. But wickedness did prevail upon the face of the whole land, insomuch that the Lord did take away his beloved disciples, and the work of miracles and of healing did cease because of the iniquity of the people.
14. And there were no gifts from the Lord, and the Holy Ghost did not come upon any, because of their wickedness and unbelief.
15. And I being fifteen years of age and being somewhat of a sober mind, therefore I was visited of the Lord, and tasted and knew of the goodness of Jesus.
16. And I did endeavor to preach unto this people, but my mouth was shut, and I was forbidden that I should preach unto them; for behold they had wilfully rebelled agains their God; and the beloved disciples were taken away out of the land, because of their iniquity.
17. But I did remain among them, but I was forbidden to preach unto them, because of the hardness of their hearts; and because of the hardness of their hearts the land was cursed for their sake.
I could go on and on about Mormon, but I better stop myself. Here's a couple other great links I found on sugardoodle that work great for this lesson.
Get cute handout here
Get cute object lesson here.